Saturday, January 28, 2012

2012 Goals

This year, I waited to post my goals.  This is in part due to wanting them to stick.  So here we go...

For reading, I am taking part in three reading challenges:

As per the usual for sanity, the first two challenges overlap with the final challenge. 

I also want to expand my knitting and crochet skills. Part of this includes starting to post my completed knitting and crochet creations both on my various web presences and my Ravelry profile. My crochet goals include completing a Chicago baby blanket for Claire (knitting), a circle blanket for Kaitlin (crochet), and to learn how to knit with cable and stranded colors. Tall orders but I think I am up for it!

I hope to complete my graduate degree by the end of the calendar year. This is likely the one to test my sanity, in part due to all the transitions going on at work.

Finally, I started C25K, which I hope will then get me to register for a few races throughout the year.